Welcome to our website osciofficial.com (the Site).
For us, your privacy and the security of your personal data are very important, so we collect and manage your personal data with the utmost care and take specific measures to keep them safe.
1. General information
Who is the data controller?
Via Felice de Stefano
83029 Solofra (AV) – Italy
Telephone: +39 0825 583193
is the Data Controller, ie the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact BAILATI SRL by writing to the address above, calling +39 0825 583193 or writing to our Customer Service email@example.com with privacy object “.
osciofficial.com is a project of BAILATI SRL.
Who is the Data Processor?
The Data Processor, which you can contact to exercise the rights referred to in Art. 12 of the UE GDPR 2016/679 and / or for any clarifications regarding the protection of personal data, can be reached by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that osciofficial.com collects and treats when you browse or purchase on osciofficial.com are as follows:
– we collect the personal data necessary to complete and execute your purchase on osciofficial.com, as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and social security number;
– we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
– we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide the assistance requested;
– upon your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
– for the registration of your user account (Private area) and the use of services reserved for registered users, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site. With your consent, through the analysis of your personal data we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes. In case of authentication to the user account (Private area) through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration / authentication through Facebook and through Google. We collect information about you also from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook and Google+. This information includes the following data categories: e-mail address.
– we collect information about your browsing on osciofficial.com, such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
– in the event that you provide to osciofficial.com personal data of third parties, for example in cases where I decide to buy a product to be delivered to a friend, or to give a gift, osciofficial.com will do in way of delivering the privacy information to the third party at the time of the first communication. We remind you that the use of personal data of third parties is subjected to the discipline regarding the protection of personal data.
We inform you that osciofficial.com does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access osciofficial.com and use the services offered by osciofficial.com you declare that you have reached the age of majority.
3. How do we use personal data collected?
osciofficial.com collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– conclude and execute the purchase contract for the products offered on osciofficial.com.
When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and possible management of the made.
– registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information, necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users.
– provision of the services offered on osciofficial.com. For this purpose osciofficial.com needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
– management of requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
– sending CVs. If you send us your CV to be considered for an open position application, we will use the information contained in your CV exclusively for this purpose. Your CV will be kept for a maximum period of six months, after which it will be deleted: if you want, you can of course send us a new updated version.
– statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
– sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our products, so-called soft spam. Following the purchase of one of our products on the Site, we will send you to the e-mail address that you provided us with communications containing our commercial proposals on products and related services.
– subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. In addition, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
– only with your consent, osciofficial.com can personalize your experience as a registered user on osciofficial.com, proposing anticipations and offers in line with your tastes and sending you commercial communications customized to your interests, these communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp). The personalization will be done by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”. For more information on this data and on the activity that allows you to process it, please see the paragraph “Your account PRIVATE AREA”.
If you wish to authorize the activities referred to in points h) and i) and subsequently do not wish to receive further communications from osciofficial.com or if you wish to limit the manner in which you may be contacted, you may interrupt these communications at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate link “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of each communication, by accessing your PRIVATE AREA account, by contacting osciofficial.com by calling +39 0825 583193 or by contacting our Customer Service and indicating the subject “privacy” or by writing to the address indicated above. .
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools; the tools we use guarantee high safety standards, in full compliance with current legislation
4. Your PRIVATE AREA account.
When creating your account (Private Area) we offer you the opportunity to take advantage of the following services:
• My orders: follow the shipment of your orders, change or return items that are not for you and see the history of your orders.
• Wish list: save the items you want and keep an eye on their availability.
• My data: manage your registration data.
• My addresses: save or modify your addresses to have them always at hand and complete your purchases faster.
By expressing your consent, osciofficial.com will be able to tailor your experience and the contents of commercial communications and offers that you will see when you browse to osciofficial.com as a registered user. This activity allows you to facilitate the search for products and services that are more for you and interest for you and at the same time allows you to improve our offer for you. Personalization is made possible by the analysis of your personal data in our possession, described in the previous paragraph “What personal data do we collect?”. In particular, the information on purchases you have made in the past and those relating to the sections of the site you visit most often or the services you use most often help us to understand what products and services you are most interested in.
To ensure that the information in our possession is correct and allow us to perform the activity described above, we invite you to access the section “Customer Area” of your account (private area) and, if I deem it necessary to update them or request an update.
5. Legal basis of the processing
We treat your personal data only in the presence of one of the conditions provided for by current legislation, and specifically:
a) for the conclusion and execution of a contract of which you are a part.
When we process your data for the conclusion of the purchase contract of which you are a part we take care to use only the minimum information necessary for the execution of the same. This basis legitimizes the processing of personal data that takes place in the following activities:
– conclusion and execution of a purchase contract for the products offered on osciofficial.com;
– registration on the Website and use of services reserved for registered users;
– provision of services offered on osciofficial.com;
– management of your requests by our Customer Service.
The provision of your personal data for these activities is a contractual obligation. You are free to communicate your data or not, but in the absence of the requested data it will not be possible to conclude or execute the contract and your requests. This means that you will not be able to purchase the products and you will not be able to use the services of osciofficial.com and that osciofficial.com will not be able to handle your requests;
b) to comply with a legal obligation.
In case of conclusion of a contract for the purchase of goods on osciofficial.com, the processing of the User’s data will take place to fulfill the legal obligations to which osciofficial.com is kept in accordance with the fiscal provisions and other regulations. to which osciofficial.com is subject. You are free to decide whether to conclude a contract and whether or not to disclose your data, but if you conclude your data will be necessary and will be processed to give effect to the aforementioned legal obligations to which osciofficial.com is held.
The processing of CVs spontaneously sent, carried out to evaluate the candidates with respect to a possible job position at osciofficial.com, is legitimate as expressly authorized by a law, which specifies that in this case the person’s consent is not required to which personal data refer. You are free to tell us your CV or not, but failing that we will not be able to evaluate your candidacy for a job position at osciofficial.com;
c) for our legitimate interest.
Some of your personal data in case of purchase of products on osciofficial.com by credit card or debit card, may be processed to carry out anti-fraud activities: we have a legitimate interest in carrying out this activity to prevent and prosecute any fraudulent activity. For internal administrative purposes, the data may be processed by companies belonging to osciofficial.com.
d) based on your consent.
We will carry out the following treatments only if you have given us your express consent:
• carrying out marketing activities and opinion polls and market research;
• analysis of your browsing and consumption habits in the use of your account (Private Area), in order to personalize your experience on our Site.
Providing your personal data for these activities is absolutely optional. You are free to provide us with your data for these purposes, but in the absence of the same it will not be possible for osciofficial.com to carry out marketing activities, opinion polls and market research, and analysis of your habits.
6. Who will treat your data?
Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of osciofficial.com specifically trained and authorized to process.
Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these subjects have been adequately selected and offer a guarantee of compliance with the rules on the processing of personal data. These subjects have been designated as responsible for the treatment and carry out their activity according to the instructions given by osciofficial.com and under its control.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
Your data may be transmitted to the police and to the judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention and protection from threats to public security, to allow osciofficial.com to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.
7. Transfer of data abroad
The management and storage of personal data will be carried out on servers of the Owner and / or third-party companies duly appointed as External Data Processors located within the European Union.
Personal data may be transferred abroad, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation, even in countries outside the European Union. The transfer to countries outside the EU, in addition to cases in which this is guaranteed by Commission Decisions of Adequacy, is carried out in such a way as to provide appropriate and appropriate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 or 47 or 49 of the Rules.
8. How long do we keep the data?
We keep your personal data for a limited period of time, different depending on the type of activity that involves the processing of your personal data.
After this period, your data will be permanently erased or otherwise rendered anonymous in an irreversible way.
Your personal data is stored in compliance with the terms and criteria specified below:
– data collected to conclude and execute contracts for the purchase of goods on osciofficial.com: up to the conclusion of the administrative-accounting formalities. The billing data will be kept for ten years from the billing date;
– data of the registered User: the data will be stored until you request the cancellation of your user account (Private area);
– data relating to the payment: up to the certification of the payment and the conclusion of the related administrative and accounting formalities resulting from the expiration of the right of withdrawal and the terms applied for the contestation of the payment;
– data collected in the context of the use of services offered on osciofficial.com: these data are retained until the termination of the service or cancellation of the subscription to the service by the User;
– data related to user requests to our Customer Service: the data useful to assist you will be kept until your request is met;
– CV: for six months from receipt;
– data used for commercial communication activities towards users who purchase products on osciofficial.com (soft spam): these data are kept until the termination of service or the exercise of the opposition by unsubscription by the user ;
– data provided for commercial communications activities, opinion polls and market research: up to the user’s request for interruption of activity and in any case within 2 years from the last interaction of any kind of user with osciofficial.com;
– data used to personalize the Site and to show personalized commercial offers: as long as the user does not request the cessation of the activity and in any case within two years from the last interaction of any kind of user with osciofficial.com;
– data used for carrying out market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction: as long as the User does not request the cessation of the activity.
In any case, for technical reasons, the termination of the processing and the subsequent cancellation or irreversible anonymisation of the related personal data will be final within thirty days of the terms indicated above.
9. Your rights
At any time you can exercise the rights with reference to the specific processing of your personal data by osciofficial.com. Find below their general description and how to practice them.
– Access your data and modify it: you have the right to access your personal data and to request that they be correct, modified or integrated with other information. If you wish, we will provide you with a copy of your data in our possession.
– Revoke your consent: you can revoke at any time a consent you have given for the processing of your personal data in relation to any activity for marketing purposes. In this regard, we remind you that marketing activities are considered the sending of commercial and promotional communications, the conduct of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction for the customization of the website and commercial offers according to your interests. . Once we receive your request, it will be our duty to cease promptly the processing of your personal data based on this consent, while different treatments or based on other conditions will continue to be carried out in full compliance with the provisions in force.
– Opposition to the processing of your data: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data made on the basis of our legitimate interest, explaining the reasons that justify your request; before accepting it, osciofficial.com will have to evaluate the reasons for your request.
– Delete your data: in the cases provided for by current legislation you can request the cancellation of your personal data. Received and examined your request, if legitimate it will be our care to cease timely treatment and delete your personal data.
– Request that the processing of your personal data be temporarily limited: in this case osciofficial.com will continue to store your personal data but will not process them, unless you have done otherwise to your request and the exceptions required by law. You can get the limitation of treatment when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, when the processing is illegal but you oppose the cancellation of your data, when your data do not need us anymore but you need to exercise your right in court and when you oppose your treatment, in the period in which we evaluate the reasons for your request.
– Request your data or transfer it to a person other than osciofficial.com (“right to data portability”). You can ask to receive your data that we process based on your consent or on the basis of a contract with you in a standard format. If you wish, where technically possible, we can on your request transfer your data directly to a third party you indicate
In order to exercise some of your rights described above you can access your account (Private Area) or alternatively you can contact us by calling the number +39 0825 583193 or writing to our Customer Service indicating “privacy”, or writing to the address of the Owner of the above treatment.
To ensure that our users’ data are not infringed or illegitimate by third parties, we will ask you for some information before your request to exercise one of the rights indicated to ensure your identity.
10. Security measures
We protect your personal data with specific technical and organizational security measures, aimed at preventing your personal data from being used illegitimately or fraudulently. In particular, we use security measures that guarantee: the confidentiality, integrity, availability of your data as well as the resilience of the systems and services that process them; the ability to restore data in the event of a data breach. Furthermoreosciofficial.com undertakes to test, verify and regularly evaluate the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee continuous improvement in the safety of treatments.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data has been unlawfully done, you can file a complaint with the competent authority regarding the protection of personal data in your country. We also inform you that, according to the European legislation to which the Data Processor of Italy is subject, you can also contact the Italian Data Protection Authority. Further information on how to file a claim is available on the site of the Italian Data Protection Authority, at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
12. Changes to this information
The constant evolution of our services may involve changes in the characteristics of the processing of your personal data described up to now. Consequently, this privacy notice may be subject to changes and additions over time, which may also be necessary with regard to new regulatory measures regarding the protection of personal data.
We request of you, therefore, to periodically check the contents: where possible, we will try to inform you promptly about the changes made and their consequences
The updated version of the privacy notice, in any case, will be published on this page, with indication of the date of its last update.
13. Legislative references and useful links
The processing of your personal data is carried out by osciofficial.com in full compliance with the regulations on the subject provided for by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 general regulation on data protection, the rules on the processing of personal data and Italian measures of the Italian Supervisory Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Acceptance of cookies is not a necessary condition in order to visit our websites. We warn you, however, that some pages may not be displayed correctly.
Cookies are data that are sent from the website and stored by the internet browser on the computer or other device (for example, tablet or mobile phone) of the user. Technical cookies and third-party cookies may be installed on our website or by sub-domains.
In any case, the user can manage, or request general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation, however, may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, therefore, for more information on how to perform such cookies operations, we suggest you to consult the manual of your device or the “Help” or “Help” function of your internet browser.
Below are the links to the Users that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular Internet browsers:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
The use of technical cookies, that is cookies necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic communication network or cookies strictly necessary to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer, allows the safe and efficient use of our site.
Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our website and are used to allow users normal browsing and the opportunity to take advantage of the advanced services available on our website. The technical cookies used are distinguished in session cookies, which are stored exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are saved in the user’s device memory until their expiration or cancellation by the user same.
Our site uses the following technical cookies:
• Technical browsing or session cookies, used to manage normal browsing and user authentication;
• Functional technical cookies, used to store customizations chosen by the user such as for example the language.
This information may be subject to changes over time (for example changes to regulations, or the introduction of new services offered by this site), therefore, we invite users to check the changes by consulting this page periodically